At CLASS+, you are encouraged to take advantage of every resource available. Stop by or give us a call, and please utilize the resources and tools below at your convenience to get ahead at any time.
Please note: if you need access to an alternative format of any of these resources, please call our office at 479-575-2885 or email us at email@example.com.
Get the most out of of the entire classroom experience.
Stress, its effects, and how you can respond best.
Study strategies, tricks, plans and more, right at your fingertips.
- Bloom's Taxonomy for Effective Learning
- How to Use Bloom's Taxonomy
- Concept Maps to Understand Complex Information
- Find the Main Ideas in Reading
- Learning Strategies by Learning Styles
- Move from Reading to Learning
- Read Efficiently
- Stages of Learning
- The Key to Effective Textbook Reading
- The Study Cycle
- Timeline for Effective Study
Time is a precious resource. Learn how to make the most of it.
Set yourself up for success.