If no appointments are available and you need to meet with a Course Specific Tutor, please fill out this form and a staff member will contact you.
Meet our Tutors
= designates a CRLA Level I Certified Tutor
- Braden Byrum, Lead Walton Tutor - pursuing a BS in Finance
- John Woods - pursuing a BS in Accounting
- Lia Smith - pursuing a BS in International Business
- Reece Hodgson, Lead Finite Tutor - pursuing a BS in Accounting & Finance
- Hunter Rosson - pursuing a BS in Nursing & Public Health
- Kayla Simon - pursuing a BS in Public Health
- Margo Leavitt, Lead Biology & Nursing Tutor - pursuing a BS in Nursing
- Hannah Hollenbeck - pursuing a BS in Biomedical Engineering
- Kaden Belcher - pursuing a BS in Biological Engineering
- Lawrence Hale, Lead Academic Peer Coach - pursuing a BS in Biochemistry
- Lela Minor - pursuing a BA in Psychology
- Barrett Johnson - pursuing a BS in Physics
- Natalie Smith - pursuing a BS in Biomedical Engineering
Meet with a tutor online in a virtual classroom. Go to razortrack.uark.edu to see the schedule. Once you schedule an online appointment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment with instructions on how to access the virtual classroom.
Available for quick questions online, no appointment necessary. Go to our Chat page or to razortrack.uark.edu to see which tutors are online. Sessions are approximately 20 minutes, but can go longer if demand for tutors is low. If you need more time, your tutor can also transfer you to a full-fledged Online Tutoring session if time allows.